Parenting the Love and Logic Way
Parenting the Love and Logic Way®
Learn how to:
* Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments
* Stay calm when their kids do incredibly upsetting things
* Set enforceable limits
* Avoid enabling and become empowering
* Help their kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
* Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
* And much more!
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
Dates: 6 sessions
Time: 2 hours per session
Location: your site
Cost: $80 per contact hour + $10/participant to cover the cost of materials
Minimum Class Size = 12 participants Maximum Class Size = 36 participants
Call 678-242-9355 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a class at your site.
If you would like to introduce Parenting the Love and Logic Way to your church or organization, NGFCC offers a 60-90 minute introductory session at no charge. This would make a perfect Lunch & Learn for a church staff, preschool staff, or for parents in your school or church.
Facilitators of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way® curriculum are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.