Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678-242-9355.
North Georgia Family Counseling Centers is excited to offer a five week parenting program designed by the Love and Logic Institute:
Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun®
* How to handle disruptions during meal times?
* How to get children to stay in their own bed?
* How to end temper tantrums?
* Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?
* How to get children up and about in the mornings?
* How to stop whining and bickering?
* And many other day-to-day parenting challenges…
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
Dates: 5 sessions
Time: 2 hours per session
Location: your site
Cost: $80 per contact hour + $10/participant to cover the cost of materials
Minimum Class Size = 12 participants Maximum Class Size = 36 participants
Call 678-242-9355 or e-mail email@example.com for more information or to schedule a class at your site.
If you would like to introduce Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun to your church or organization, NGFCC offers a 60-90 minute introductory session at no charge. This would make a perfect Lunch & Learn for a church staff, preschool staff, or for parents in your school or church.
Facilitators of the Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun® curriculum are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.